Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is there a website like ebay that you can list stuff for sale but you do not have pay?

Craigslist doesn't work for me so any other sites would be great but they must get a ton of views.Is there a website like ebay that you can list stuff for sale but you do not have pay?
ebay does have a place to lsit item for sale for free it call kjjj I might spell it wrong and walmart has a free classifled to just put in serch to find itIs there a website like ebay that you can list stuff for sale but you do not have pay?
My fav classified site is WantedWants.com bc the ad stays up for 100 days and I can put a link of my companies website to the ad. My stuff sells well on that site too. Good luck!
I'm not 100% sure but try www.swoopo.com. If your looking to buy everything there is super cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment