Thursday, July 8, 2010

Help with baby stuff for sale!!?

How much would you offer on this lot? There is no price, but she says make a reasonable offer and I have no CLUE how much to say lol thanks for any opinion..





http://louisville.craigslist.org/bab/107鈥?/a>Help with baby stuff for sale!!?
I would tell her 45.00 to 50.00 for it all. I would not pay anymore than that. given that it is only up to 3 months in age. If the age went higher I would say offer more but given that, that is the price I would offer. Especially when you can yard sale and get stuff cheap that way too. the worst she can say is no. good luck!Help with baby stuff for sale!!?
I would probably offer a hundred bucks and see what she says to that. If she doesn't like it, and you're willing to go higher, then go for it. But I think it's more than generous. Every yard sell I've ever been to sells baby clothes for like 25 cents a piece, so she can't be expecting to get too much from used clothes. It also depends on the brand name and condition. Just offer something about 30 bucks under what you're willing to pay, and go up if she wants more. Haggle with her til you get a good deal.
although i think this is weird that you wouldn't get new clothes for a new baby... Its fine if you cant afford new clothes. there is a lot there so id say about $200-350 ! i dont know how much these clothes are worth, but baby clothes aren't really that expensive, and ask her to leave out the ones with stains. ! unsanitary for a new baby :)





congrats
Okay...first off be sure you want that size....usually preemie is EXTREMLY small and the babies grow out of 3 months fast....after you consider that If it were me I would offer no less than $30 for so many items...take a look at them before you make the offer.
150.00 Firm.





Because that seems like quite a bit, and I think 150 is a good offer.
  • skin
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment