Thursday, July 8, 2010

GOOD STUFF FOR SALE - CHEAP PRICE?

hoover - 拢 2.00


braces - 50p


pants 拢1 for 3 pairs


railings 拢5 per metre


gravel 拢4 per oz


Prague 鈧?34,000,000


The Mona Lisa (photo of) 50p


fluffy dice 拢2.50


Polish shop assistant 拢 4.50 per hour


3 videos: Dirty Dancing, Jurrasic Park %26amp; Bugs' Life 拢1.00 the lot


Stickle Bricks 拢4.00 per tub


Bruce Lee cookbook 拢 5.99


Travel guide to Paquador 拢3.00


Moonshine 拢1.00 per 1.5l





please let me know what you want to purchase and i'll rush them to you via carrier pigeon.GOOD STUFF FOR SALE - CHEAP PRICE?
hmmmmm........okGOOD STUFF FOR SALE - CHEAP PRICE?
Can I have...the hoover and the Mona Lisa photo please? email me at buggeroffhahaha@onlyjoking.co.uk
Ok put me down for a dozen pairs of pants, couple of pragues, and a gallon of moonshine you carzy son *****
wrong site. I think you want craigslist.


I do like the carrier pigeon bit at the end though. nice touch.
Gravel is a bit overpriced?
I don't know how much pounds are in U.S. dollars but the 3 videos are great I'd take them but I'm not sure I could afford the feed for the birds to fly all this way.
ohh can i have prague and the braces
do you want three black bags filled with hangers for your emporium?
were you on ebay??
What sort of question is this???

No comments:

Post a Comment