Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am currently redecorating 3 boys rooms and have a load of stuff for sale. Space, Pirates, Fire Truck. ?

I can send pics if your interested and my stuff is good stuff like Pottery Barn. I take very good care of it and the reason for turn over is my kids have outgrown the ';theme'; and we are moving on to another theme. I Love to decorate!I am currently redecorating 3 boys rooms and have a load of stuff for sale. Space, Pirates, Fire Truck. ?
Craigslist would be best for you because you can localize your sale. You might also look into donating your outgrown decorations. Churches often have nurseries and very rare do they get updated decorations. TIS THE SEASON!!!I am currently redecorating 3 boys rooms and have a load of stuff for sale. Space, Pirates, Fire Truck. ?
for sure craigslist its great and free
Another vote for craigslist. Buy and sell...
Try selling your stuff on craigslist.com.





It's local sellers (and buyers), the ads are free, and it's a great way to recycle.
This looks like a job for craigslist.org. Sell your stuff locally there for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment